Tag Article | Access and Benefit-Sharing Clearing-House

Reporting a problem with a record in the Clearing-House

  23 Nov 2021

If you find an issue with a record that was published in the Clearing-House, you can alert the Secretariat through the Search interface.


  1. Open the record in Search.
  2. Click on the REPORT button at the bottom right of the record window. NOTE: You need to be logged in to the Clearing-House in order to be able to use the “REPORT” feature.
  3. Complete the information and click on Submit.

Popular tags