You are viewing a DELETED record.
This record information is displayed for reference purpose only and should be not used.
This document has been updated. This is not the latest published version. Click here to view the latest version of the record.
Internationally Recognized Certificates of Compliance (IRCC)
See amendment history for more information.
last updated: 05 Aug 2022
Application in Form I for access to animals from Karnataka for research.
29 Jun 2022
28 Jun 2025
- Competent National Authority: ABSCH-CNA-IN-202013-2 | ABSCH-CNA-IN-202013-2
National Biodiversity Authority ()5th Floor, TICEL Biopark, CSIR Road, TaramaniChennai, Tamilnadu
600 113, IndiaPhone: +91 44 2254 2777,Fax: +91 44 2254 1200,Website: http://www.nbaindia.org,
- Person: Dr. Pasi Sihvonen | ABSCH-CON-IN-261020-1
Dr. Pasi SihvonenResearcher,Vanhatie 16, 02880 Veikkola,
, FinlandPhone: +358 504150236,Fax:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,Website:
- The user shall access the specified biological resources from the agreed upon locations only.
- The user shall take prior approval of NBA for commercial utilization of the accessed biological resources.
- The user shall take prior approval of NBA for obtaining IPR on invention based on the accessed biological resources.
- The applicant shall submit a yearly status report to NBA as per the terms and conditions agreed upon.
The user shall access specified quantity of Geometrid moths only from the National Centre for Biological Sciences, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- The approval granted under this agreement is non-transferable and non-assignable to any third party.
- If the user intends to transfer the accessed biological resources to any third party, the user shall seek the prior approval of NBA by applying in Form-IV.