You are viewing a DELETED record.
This record information is displayed for reference purpose only and should be not used.
This document has been updated. This is not the latest published version. Click here to view the latest version of the record.
Internationally Recognized Certificates of Compliance (IRCC)
See amendment history for more information.
last updated: 05 Aug 2022
Application in Form I for access to animals from Tamil Nadu for Bio-survey and Bio-utilization.
01 Aug 2022
31 Jul 2027
- Competent National Authority: ABSCH-CNA-IN-202013-2 | ABSCH-CNA-IN-202013-2
National Biodiversity Authority ()5th Floor, TICEL Biopark, CSIR Road, TaramaniChennai, Tamilnadu
600 113, IndiaPhone: +91 44 2254 2777,Fax: +91 44 2254 1200,Website: http://www.nbaindia.org,
- Organization: M/s. Phoenix Herpetological Society (PHC) | ABSCH-CON-IN-261258-1
M/s. Phoenix Herpetological Society (PHC)Private sector (business and industry)12269 N. 138th Place,Scottsdale Rd., Ste 107 PMB 401, Scottsdale, Arizona
AZ 85259, United States of AmericaPhone: 480.513.4377,Fax:Email: Info@Phoenixherp.com,Website: https://www.phoenixherp.com,
- Person: Mr. Russell J Johnson | ABSCH-CON-IN-261259-1
Mr. Russell J JohnsonPresident,Phone: +1-6025501090,Fax:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,Website:
- The user shall access the specified biological resources from the agreed upon locations only.
- The user shall take prior approval of NBA for commercial utilization of the accessed biological resources.
- The user shall take prior approval of NBA for obtaining IPR on invention based on the accessed biological resources.
- The applicant shall submit a yearly status report to NBA as per the terms and conditions agreed upon.
The user shall access specified quantity of Mugger crocodile (Crocodylus palustris) and Gharial (Gavialis gangeticus) only from the Madras Crocodile Bank Trust and Centre for Herpetology, Tamil Nadu, India.
1. The approval granted under this agreement is non-transferable and non-assignable to any third party.
2. If the user intends to transfer the accessed biological resources to any third party, the user shall seek the prior approval of NBA by applying in Form-IV.