You are viewing a DELETED record.
This record information is displayed for reference purpose only and should be not used.
This document has been updated. This is not the latest published version. Click here to view the latest version of the record.
Internationally Recognized Certificates of Compliance (IRCC)
See amendment history for more information.
last updated: 30 Nov 2021
Application in Form-III for seeking approval for the invention on “ A Process for the Synthesis of Furandicarboxylic Acid ” for obtaining IP rights in India and PCT.
Indian Patent Application No.- 201911052885
04 Oct 2021
- Competent National Authority: ABSCH-CNA-IN-202013-2 | ABSCH-CNA-IN-202013-2
National Biodiversity Authority ()5th Floor, TICEL Biopark, CSIR Road, TaramaniChennai, Tamilnadu
600 113, IndiaPhone: +91 44 2254 2777,Fax: +91 44 2254 1200,Website: http://www.nbaindia.org,
- Organization: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research - National Chemical Laboratory () | ABSCH-CON-IN-257974-1
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research - National Chemical Laboratory ()Dr. Homi Bhabha Road,Pune, Maharashtra
411008, IndiaPhone: +91-9011386543,Fax:Email: email@example.com,Website:
- Organization: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) | ABSCH-CON-IN-250682-1
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)Government agency (National/Federal)Anusandhan Bhawan, 2 Rafi Marg,Delhi, New Delhi
110001, IndiaPhone:Fax:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,Website:
1. The user shall notify NBA within 60 days from the date of grant of IPR and also assignment or license of the IPR if any, to any person.
2. If the user himself commercializes the process/product/innovation, the monetary sharing shall be 0.2% on the annual gross ex-factory sale minus government taxes.
3. The user shall inform NBA about any commercialization made on the IP Rights.
4. The user shall submit annual report to NBA as per the terms and conditions agreed upon.
1. If the user assigns/licenses the process/product/innovation to a third party for commercialization, the user shall pay to NBA 3.0% of the fee received (in any form including the license / assignee fee) and 2.0% of the royalty amount received annually from the assignee/licensee.
2. In case the user assigns or transfers the IPR in whole or in part to any person, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, the user undertakes to attach this agreement as an appendix to the assignment instrument which shall be binding upon such person.