You are viewing a DELETED record.
This record information is displayed for reference purpose only and should be not used.
This document has been updated. This is not the latest published version. Click here to view the latest version of the record.
Competent National Authority (CNA)
published: 06 Jul 2018 last updated: 20 Apr 2020
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
No. 2, Ngoc Ha Street, Ba Dinh District
- +84 24 38439901
- Person: Ms Nguyen Thi Hong Thanh | ABSCH-CON-VN-249705-1
Ms Nguyen Thi Hong ThanhSenior Official, Department of Science, Technology and Environment, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural DevelopmentNo 2 Ngoc Ha Street, Ba Dinh DistrictHa Noi,
, Viet NamPhone:Fax:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,Website:
The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development shall grant, renew and withdraw licenses to access genetic resources of the following catagories:
- Agricultural crop varieties,
- Aquatic species, and
- Forest seedlings.
National / Federal
- Domesticated species and/or cultivated species
- Agricultural areas
Organizations and individuals can refer to the lists of plant varieties, animal/aquatic breeds and forest seedlings issued by national Governmental Agencies. MARD is the National Competent Authority (NCA) to receive, appraise and grant the License to access GRs belonging to the following lists (List 1-6 below).
(1) List of plant varieties permitted for trade and production;
(2) List of animal breeds permitted for trade and production;
(3) List of aquatic breeds permitted for trade and production;
(4) List of forest plant varieties permitted for trade and production;
(5) List of precious and rare animal breeds banned from export;
(6) List of precious and rare plants varieties banned from export.